Rexius Records collaborate with recording studios all around the world. We are glad to introduce our recording studio in Hamburg with our partner Glade Media.
Being a Rexius studio is a quality stamp. Every finished recording from our collaborator studio is of very high production quality and are “release ready”. That means that the sound, production, mix and mastering won’t be a hinder for a release with one of our labels.
Studio Hamburg – Showreel
The Studio has two rooms. The main room / control room is used for recording, mixing and mastering. The sound is pretty dry for recording purposes but the acoustics produce good room tones with hallwaymicing. The second room is a small vocal-booth right beside the main room wich is used for dry vocal and electric guitar recordings.
- Nubert Nupro A100 Monitors
- Behringer C5A Monitor (Avantone MixCube replica)
- Macbook Pro
- Pro Tools 12, Cubase, Wavelab, Logic Pro, Ableton.
- Waves, Native Instruments, Slate Digital, Fabfilter etc.
- Blue Kiwi
- Shure SM7B
- Shure MD421
- Shure SM57
- Beyerdynamics TG-X58 (like sm58)
- Audix D6
- Sennheiser e906
- Rode NT3
- Rode NT5 MP
- A selfmade Subkick mic out of a speaker
- Summit-Audio TPA200
- Blackstar amp
- Marshall cab with V30s
- One Solid classic guitar,
- Two „okay“ western guitars, a
- Les Paul e-guitar
- Squier Bass
- Maschine mk2
- Hammond Organ
- Korg Minilogue
- Arturia Minibrute
- Several small instruments like trumpets, flutes, ukulele, percussions, etc.
- Drum Recording
- Mastering (high level mastering as well as EBU R128 loudness recommendation and other industry standards.)